How will I get proof that my ownership has transferred?

It’s your responsibility to notify your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) that you no longer own the vehicle. This can be done by completing an online form on your state’s DMV website (typically called a  “Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability” (NRL)).

You may need the following:

- Vehicle VIN of the vehicle you sold to Vroom
- Mileage on your Odometer when you sold your vehicle
- Name and address to whom you sold your vehicle:

Left Gate Property Holding, LLD (d/ba “Vroom”)
2103 CityWest Blvd, 11th Floor,
Houston, TX 77042