VroomCare provides mechanical coverage above and beyond the average warranty program,
with smart mechanical coverage options up to 10 years or 100,000 miles.
What does VroomCare cover?
VroomCare offers up to four levels of extended mechanical coverage designed to best fit your needs. Our most comprehensive plan offers coverage for up to 1,500 vehicle parts from your engine and transmission
to your steering and brakes.
In addition to mechanical repairs, VroomCare also offers these added benefits:
- Nationwide Service: Available at any authorized repair facility. Most customers choose to take the vehicle to their local dealership.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance: For car emergencies whenever and wherever you are.
- Towing Reimbursement: Reimbursement of towing costs to your nearest service provider.
- Rental Car Reimbursement: For required overnight repairs at the shop.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: For breakdown and overnight repairs far from home.
-Transferable Coverage: Selling your car? If you sell your car to a private party, for a small fee you may transfer your coverage which could add to your vehicle’s value.
Deductibles may apply, depending on the plan that you select.
Coverage exclusions may apply. For more information, visit vroom.com/vroomcoverage