What is “GAP” protection?
GAP stands for Guaranteed Asset Protection. With our coverage, you can rest easy knowing you’re protected in the shocking situation of vehicle loss. If your car is declared a total loss due to an accident, theft, or natural disaster, you can protect yourself from the financial burden of an existing “gap” between the value of your car and the balance on your loan.
What does GAP cover?
Vroom GAP coverage protects you by waiving the difference from your remaining loan balance and what
the insurance company will pay.
- Waives covered losses up to $50,000
- May include coverage for your insurance deductible, up to $1,000
- Available on amounts financed up to 150% of your vehicle’s MSRP, up to $150,000
Vroom’s GAP Protection eliminates the risk.
|Cash value of vehicle||-18,000|
|Out-of-pocket expense with Vroom's GAP Protection||$0|
Who is GAP protection good for?
- Drivers financing more than 36 months
- Drivers financing more than 70% of the purchase price